As a part of our continued commitment to add feature requests from our coaches and teams, we have added the ability to get push notifications on your phone. We did not get rid of the text messages and instead gave users the ability to switch to SMS or Push notifications. This is our first phase of push notifications for the FC Link app and we will be adding more features in the future.
- Login to the FC Link app from your computer or mobile device.
- In the top right corner, select the Menu button. Then select Profile.
- You should now see two tabs. Click the second tab titled Preferences.
- Click the drop-down and change your settings to SMS or Push Notifications, depending on what you need.
- Once you are finished, click Save. Or click Cancel if you don’t want to make any changes.
Note: If you change your settings to push notifications and you log out or delete the FC Link app, you will no longer receive notifications on your phone. You will need to log into the app to see your messages which are now stored in your message history.
Questions, issues, or comments? Contact us at anytime.