Send a Message
So much better than typing e-mails
FC Link allows you to send text messages to players, parents, alumni, and fans. You can send as many messages as you need to and can send different messages to different groups. Only coaches and managers can send messages or see previous messages. The information below is a quick tutorial showing how to send a message.
Video Coming Soon!
- Login to the FC Link app from your computer or mobile device.
- There are two ways to send messages. By navigating to your team directly or from the hamburger menu (looks like three lines in the top right side of the app).
- In the My Teams section, find your team and select it.
- Select the Message button (next to Kits)
- Select the + button to create a new message.
- From the message screen, select your team, the groups you need to message, type your message, and then hit the Send button.
- You have now sent your message! Note, the text message will put your name in the message since your team will not know who the phone number is.
Questions, issues, or comments? Contact us at anytime.