FC Link allows coaches and team managers to upload documents but currently restricts uploading in the browser only. Uploading large documents on mobile devices is getting better but from a performance standpoint we opted for the browser only at this time. Below is a quick tutorial on how to upload documents.
- Login to the FC Link app from your computer or mobile device.
- In the My Teams section, find your team and select it.
- Click the green Documents button.
- Choose the file you need. You can change the name of the file if you like.
- Select whether you want the document private or public (What is private and public?), then hit Save.
- You have now uploaded a document!
Questions, issues, or comments? Contact us at anytime.