We’ve received reports of the following issues upon downloading the most recent FC Link update (version 16 for Apple). We believe we have identified the issues and are pushing out an update that should arrive over the next few days. In the meantime, we do have a few work-arounds that can get you up and running again.
Apple and Android Fix
- Open the FC Link app on your mobile phone or tablet.
- If you see a video playing and cannot access any features, do not close the app.
- In the top right corner, if you are able to access the Menu, select it. Then hit Logout.
- After you have logged out, you need to force close the app.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad, see the instructions here for how to force close an app.
- If you are using an Android device, the instructions can vary depending on your device. On Galaxy devices, you can do this by hitting the Recents button and then selecting the X in the top right corner of the app.
Should you experience any issues that are not discussed here, please contact us at anytime. We apologize for any convenience and will respond back to your email as soon as we can. If you need immediate access to FC Link, you can login anytime at fclink.com.